Students taking a degree in a non-partner university may enrol at Groupe ESPI as a visiting student for a semester.
Real estate is a dynamic, sociable and high-earning profession. It encompasses most areas of commercial (industrial, office and retail) and residential property. Come and study with us !
International students from non-partner universities have an opportunity to study at Groupe ESPI as Free Mover students. The Programme is a great opportunity for students to gain thorough knowledge of real estate management, sales, co-owned property management and asset management, while living in France.
In order to be eligible to the Free Mover programme, you need to comply with the following requirements:
– Be enrolled in a degree programme at your home institution
– Have a good level of English! A Proof of your official test score needs to be attached to your application form Level B2 – IELTS (5,5 – 6), TOEFL (65 – 78), TOEIC (605 – 780), Cambridge (First Certificate in English)
The English taught programme Real Estate Business Management is taught on the Parisian Campus. This programme will deliver a highly regarded professional education in real estate. It has been developed in close consultation with the relevant professional, policy and business communities and is intended to provide an intensive fast-track entry to a professional career.
You will gain a thorough knowledge of real estate management, sales, co-owned property management and asset management.
The programme is delivered using a combination of active learning methods and there is significant input from industry to our teaching programme through guest lectures and seminars.
An official academic transcript confirming subjects taken and grades achieved is provided at the end of the semester.
The Free Mover Programme tuition fee for the academic year 2021/2022 is €4250 per semester.
All application documents need to be sent in a PDF format to the International Relations Coordinator of Groupe ESPI : firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: July 1st
Documents you will ned to enclose to your application:
1) Application form
2) Copy of a valid passport or EU ID card
3) Copy of all previous official transcripts in English or French
4) Copy of an English or French language proficiency test (B2 level), for non-native speakers only
5) Photo – Passport size